Our Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Aloha Valued Customers,
We at 7-Eleven Hawaii want to assure you that the health and safety of our employees and customers are our priority. Please know that amidst the growing concerns of the coronavirus, we are keeping those affected in our thoughts while we closely monitor this developing situation.
For the latest information and resources regarding COVID-19, please visit https://hawaiicovid19.com/.
Tuesday March 24, 2020
Effective March 25, 12AM HST, at all our locations:
• In order to reduce the amount of touchpoints at our coffee stations, we will discontinue our glass coffee pot service until further notice.
Thursday March 19, 2020
Effective March 20, at our Maui location:
• Special shopping hours for Seniors 60 years + and those with pre-existing medical conditions - Sunday & Wednesdays, 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM.
Wednesday March 18, 2020
We continue to closely monitor the impact of COVID-19. The health and well-being of our customers and our employees remains our priority.
Effective March 19, at all locations:
• We are temporarily pausing the use of personal/reusable cups.
• Should customers bring in a personal cup, we will honor the reﬁll discount. However, we do require that customers use our paper/plastic cup when dispensing their beverages.
We appreciate your ongoing support.
Thursday March 12, 2020
We are consistently following updates and guidelines suggested by the CDC as well as state and local authorities. The following are actions we are taking to uphold our commitment to quality, service and cleanliness for you and our employees:
• Adhering to our sanitation procedures
• Ensuring that high-touch areas such as door handles, and self-serve areas receive more frequent cleanings
• Supporting our employees in staying home from work if they are sick so they can rest and recover
As we closely monitor information related to the coronavirus, we will continue to take the necessary measures recommended by health authorities. The health and safety of our customers, our employees and our communities are of the highest priority.